Hello! My name is Amanda Martin. I am so lucky to have been born and raised in the beautiful state of Montana. My husband, our cocker spaniel and I love to go camping and float the river in the summer.
Our niece, nephews and friends’ kids mean the world to us. They keep us laughing and light hearted.
I was in the banking industry for seven years and during that time I was able to learn, grow and meet incredible people. In 2015 I began working for a Residential Appraiser, this is where I fell in love with the real estate industry. My experience on the appraisal side of a transaction brings another perspective to the table.
My husband and I remember how we felt when we found our home, and now I couldn’t be happier to help my clients feel the same way. Enthusiasm, hard work, dedication, honesty and constant communication goes into every transaction as I am helping a client fall in love with the perfect home, or say good-bye to one as they start a new chapter.
After spending time together, finding the perfect home, working through the contract and finally making it to the closing table, I love that my clients turn into friends.
300 s. 24th Street W.
Billings, MT 59102
© 2021 Billings Association of REALTORSⓇ Incorporated and Billings Multiple Listing Service Incorporated. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not verified or guaranteed. Users are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, and status of all information.
- How to Increase Your Property Value from the Outside InFebruary 18, 2021 - 2:31 pm
- IF YOUR HOUSE IS MAKING YOU SICK, THERE ARE WAYS TO MAKE IT BETTERMarch 16, 2020 - 2:14 pm
- Five Home Staging Mistakes to AvoidNovember 8, 2018 - 10:29 pm
- House-Hunting for Pet Owners: Finding a New Home with FidoDecember 7, 2017 - 9:19 pm
- Nothing is Ever WastedJuly 15, 2016 - 1:46 pm