5 Mistakes to Avoid; 5 Better Home Staging Tips When it comes time to sell your home, you want to make it look as nice as possible. You wouldn’t want to buy anything from the store in a dirty, distressed state, so why would anyone want to buy a home that’s similar? The problem is […]
About Scott Sery
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Scott Sery contributed a whooping 3 entries.
This guest post comes to us from Cindy at ourdogfriends.org. Remember Your Pet When Buying a New Home Finding a new house to buy can be challenging for anyone, but pet owners often have additional hoops to jump through. Not only must you find a house that suits your lifestyle and falls within your budget, […]
Build Equity Before you Sell If you’re planning to sell your home, you may not be looking at getting involved with too many projects. You will be out soon, so why put in the time and money to make it a nicer living space? The answer is that by putting some time and money into […]
300 s. 24th Street W.
Billings, MT 59102
© 2021 Billings Association of REALTORSⓇ Incorporated and Billings Multiple Listing Service Incorporated. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not verified or guaranteed. Users are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, and status of all information.
- How to Increase Your Property Value from the Outside InFebruary 18, 2021 - 2:31 pm
- IF YOUR HOUSE IS MAKING YOU SICK, THERE ARE WAYS TO MAKE IT BETTERMarch 16, 2020 - 2:14 pm
- Five Home Staging Mistakes to AvoidNovember 8, 2018 - 10:29 pm
- House-Hunting for Pet Owners: Finding a New Home with FidoDecember 7, 2017 - 9:19 pm
- Nothing is Ever WastedJuly 15, 2016 - 1:46 pm