My passion for real estate started early when I would spend hours as a child perusing real estate magazines, devouring the listings and carefully choosing “my home”. Fast-forward a few years, I still love checking the available inventory and staying up-to-date on the properties in the area so I chose to fulfill my aspirations of becoming a Realtor.
I was born and raised in Green Bay, Wisconsin and I made my way to Montana in 2001. I graduated with a degree in Health Promotion from Montana State University-Billings. During college I met my husband, Trav, another midwest transplant, and together with our kids we’ve made Montana our home.
Are you a first-time home buyer? Not sure about listing your current home? A growing family in need of more space? New to the area? I can help no matter what stage of life you’re in. I make it my business to provide personal, responsive and professional service. Backed by an amazing support team, I am prepared to help you every step of the way.
300 s. 24th Street W.
Billings, MT 59102
© 2021 Billings Association of REALTORSⓇ Incorporated and Billings Multiple Listing Service Incorporated. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not verified or guaranteed. Users are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, and status of all information.
- How to Increase Your Property Value from the Outside InFebruary 18, 2021 - 2:31 pm
- IF YOUR HOUSE IS MAKING YOU SICK, THERE ARE WAYS TO MAKE IT BETTERMarch 16, 2020 - 2:14 pm
- Five Home Staging Mistakes to AvoidNovember 8, 2018 - 10:29 pm
- House-Hunting for Pet Owners: Finding a New Home with FidoDecember 7, 2017 - 9:19 pm
- Nothing is Ever WastedJuly 15, 2016 - 1:46 pm