Currently, I am a licensed real estate agent in Montana and Arizona. I attended the Western College of Auctioneering, as well as obtained my Equipment and Personal Property Appraiser Certification through the National Auctioneering Association. I have appraised and auctioned equipment for companies all over the United States. I have designated myself as “LEMCO, The Land Man”. If you need your real estate bought or sold, call me today! I’m happy to assist with any equipment appraisals as well.
300 s. 24th Street W.
Billings, MT 59102
© 2021 Billings Association of REALTORSⓇ Incorporated and Billings Multiple Listing Service Incorporated. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not verified or guaranteed. Users are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, and status of all information.
- How to Increase Your Property Value from the Outside InFebruary 18, 2021 - 2:31 pm
- IF YOUR HOUSE IS MAKING YOU SICK, THERE ARE WAYS TO MAKE IT BETTERMarch 16, 2020 - 2:14 pm
- Five Home Staging Mistakes to AvoidNovember 8, 2018 - 10:29 pm
- House-Hunting for Pet Owners: Finding a New Home with FidoDecember 7, 2017 - 9:19 pm
- Nothing is Ever WastedJuly 15, 2016 - 1:46 pm