I’m proud to be a native Montanan born and raised right here in the Billings/Laurel area. I’ve lived here my entire life and it’s fun to be able to use that hometown knowledge to guide you to just the right place for you and your family.
Real Estate has always been in my blood as I worked in the industry 20 years ago and then decided to raise my 2 amazing children and enter the real estate world again 3 years ago.
I love the Billings area and it would be my privilege to help guide you through the buying and selling process. I would give you my word, that I would help you make every decision as I would advice my own family.
300 s. 24th Street W.
Billings, MT 59102
© 2021 Billings Association of REALTORSⓇ Incorporated and Billings Multiple Listing Service Incorporated. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not verified or guaranteed. Users are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, and status of all information.
- How to Increase Your Property Value from the Outside InFebruary 18, 2021 - 2:31 pm
- IF YOUR HOUSE IS MAKING YOU SICK, THERE ARE WAYS TO MAKE IT BETTERMarch 16, 2020 - 2:14 pm
- Five Home Staging Mistakes to AvoidNovember 8, 2018 - 10:29 pm
- House-Hunting for Pet Owners: Finding a New Home with FidoDecember 7, 2017 - 9:19 pm
- Nothing is Ever WastedJuly 15, 2016 - 1:46 pm