Real Estate is about relationships. Our homes are a strong impression of who we are. It is my
objective, to get to know you and find out what your needs and goals are. With this knowledge I can
better serve you in the buying or selling process. I strive to be educated and well versed in my field.
I have made it my goal to serve my clients with honesty and integrity. If you are looking to buy or
sell a home, please call or text or email me and let’s talk about it over a cup of coffee or a glass of
wine, while we pet a pooch and celebrate anything and everything- that’s how I roll!
McHatton Makes It Happen!
300 s. 24th Street W.
Billings, MT 59102
© 2021 Billings Association of REALTORSⓇ Incorporated and Billings Multiple Listing Service Incorporated. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not verified or guaranteed. Users are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, and status of all information.
- How to Increase Your Property Value from the Outside InFebruary 18, 2021 - 2:31 pm
- IF YOUR HOUSE IS MAKING YOU SICK, THERE ARE WAYS TO MAKE IT BETTERMarch 16, 2020 - 2:14 pm
- Five Home Staging Mistakes to AvoidNovember 8, 2018 - 10:29 pm
- House-Hunting for Pet Owners: Finding a New Home with FidoDecember 7, 2017 - 9:19 pm
- Nothing is Ever WastedJuly 15, 2016 - 1:46 pm