After graduating high school in 2005, I accepted a scholarship to play volleyball at Carroll College in Helena, MT. In 2008 I moved to Billings where I found myself working, competing in as many recreational sports as physically possible, and just trying to enjoy life.
In 2012 I got an offer to play in a full tackle women’s football league in Las Vegas (LFL). I was eager to experience living in a place other than Montana, but it only took 2.5 years of city life to realize that I missed country living.
After moving back to Billings in May 2015, I wanted to put my extensive customer service background to good use. My contractor boyfriend, and I, tried to think of something we could do together. He was born and raised in Billings and has lots of contacts; I love interacting and meeting new people… so I dove right into Real Estate. It just made sense!
Helping people is truly a passion of mine. I feel that my attitude and sense of humor are some of my best qualities. And they most certainly come in handy when dealing with the stresses that buying/selling a home can have. I will work hard for you and promise to always have a smile on my face!
300 s. 24th Street W.
Billings, MT 59102
© 2021 Billings Association of REALTORSⓇ Incorporated and Billings Multiple Listing Service Incorporated. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not verified or guaranteed. Users are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, and status of all information.
- How to Increase Your Property Value from the Outside InFebruary 18, 2021 - 2:31 pm
- IF YOUR HOUSE IS MAKING YOU SICK, THERE ARE WAYS TO MAKE IT BETTERMarch 16, 2020 - 2:14 pm
- Five Home Staging Mistakes to AvoidNovember 8, 2018 - 10:29 pm
- House-Hunting for Pet Owners: Finding a New Home with FidoDecember 7, 2017 - 9:19 pm
- Nothing is Ever WastedJuly 15, 2016 - 1:46 pm