Montana is a great place to call home with people second to none. After
obtaining a degree from Montana State University in Business Marketing and
working as a sales agent for a few years, I returned back home to the
family ranch in Terry, Montana.
Raised on a ranch in Eastern MT has given me an honest hard-working work
ethic. My love of the land is paramount and the real estate industry gives
me the opportunity to help people fulfill their dreams and desires.
960 S. 24th Street West
Billings, MT 59102
© 2019 Billings Association of REALTORSⓇ Incorporated and Billings Multiple Listing Service Incorporated. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not verified or guaranteed. Users are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, and status of all information.
- Five Home Staging Mistakes to AvoidNovember 8, 2018 - 10:29 pm
- House-Hunting for Pet Owners: Finding a New Home with FidoDecember 7, 2017 - 9:19 pm
- Nothing is Ever WastedJuly 15, 2016 - 1:46 pm
- Will The New Credit Score System Help You Get A MortgageFebruary 12, 2015 - 6:49 pm
- Why Do Certain Billings, MT Homes Sell for More Money?August 24, 2014 - 6:56 pm