Leza’s Real Estate Bio
As a Montana native, I understand why Montana gets in your blood. The golden plains stretching across the landscape, the jagged peaks rising from the horizon. It is an imagery, a feeling and romance that stays with you wherever you may roam. Owning a piece of that beauty is a privilege that goes beyond the simple idea of owning a home. A home is more than four walls and a roof over your head….it’s about your goals, your dreams and your future. I take the responsibility of finding your new home to heart. I will listen to what your goals are…where you see yourself in the future….what the lifestyle is that you are reaching for. No one knows “your” home but you, but with the help of a dedicated Realtor you can ensure that you won’t miss your opportunity and that your process will be made as smooth an experience as possible so you can focus on the important things.
300 S. 24th Street W.
Billings, MT 59102
© 2019 Billings Association of REALTORSⓇ Incorporated and Billings Multiple Listing Service Incorporated. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not verified or guaranteed. Users are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, and status of all information.
- Five Home Staging Mistakes to AvoidNovember 8, 2018 - 10:29 pm
- House-Hunting for Pet Owners: Finding a New Home with FidoDecember 7, 2017 - 9:19 pm
- Nothing is Ever WastedJuly 15, 2016 - 1:46 pm
- Will The New Credit Score System Help You Get A MortgageFebruary 12, 2015 - 6:49 pm
- Why Do Certain Billings, MT Homes Sell for More Money?August 24, 2014 - 6:56 pm