Dustin’s Real Estate Bio
Born in Billings and raised in the Huntley, MT area before heading to Montana Tech then later the University of Montana where I earned a degree in Business Administration – Marketing.
After the birth of our second child, my family and I decided to move back to the Billings area to pursue o ur new career paths and to be closer to family and friends. A close friend led me into real estate and it has become my passion. Our broker Tannis has been a great resource and leader and the Western Skies office has a true family feel with placed importance on helping people first.
My interests include my three awesome little boys and their beautiful mother, pretty much anything sports related, spending time with friends and family, traveling, and my work.
I pride myself on providing a valuable service for my clients. Though there is still much to learn I feel the value I can provide to your next real estate transaction is top of class. I would love the opportunity to help you make the right real estate investment!
960 S. 24th Street West
Billings, MT 59102
© 2019 Billings Association of REALTORSⓇ Incorporated and Billings Multiple Listing Service Incorporated. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not verified or guaranteed. Users are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, and status of all information.
- Five Home Staging Mistakes to AvoidNovember 8, 2018 - 10:29 pm
- House-Hunting for Pet Owners: Finding a New Home with FidoDecember 7, 2017 - 9:19 pm
- Nothing is Ever WastedJuly 15, 2016 - 1:46 pm
- Will The New Credit Score System Help You Get A MortgageFebruary 12, 2015 - 6:49 pm
- Why Do Certain Billings, MT Homes Sell for More Money?August 24, 2014 - 6:56 pm