Originally from Washington State, my family and I were drawn to the Billings area first by the sunshine. It has been the kind nature of the Billings community and surrounding areas that solidified our decision to make this wonderful City our home and an amazing place to grow together, as a family.
My passion for real estate became apparent during the purchase of my first home. The thrill of the search, the fear of the unknown, the excitement of finding “the one” and the deep gratification of homeownership sealed the deal for me; I was hooked. Over the next 15 years, I found joy in browsing new listings, watching the ever-changing real estate market and dreaming about someday bringing my newfound passion to life.
Though real estate remained at the forefront of my interests, initially a degree in science took me down a different career path. Immersed in regulatory compliance and land management for government agencies, I gained a keen sense of the legal influences of buying and selling real estate. I then spent nearly 10 years in outreach and marketing, which has provided a strong base for developing successful marketing strategies that simply sell homes faster.
My passion and experiences have joined forces to provide superior service and support to yourself and your family while buying or selling your next home. I do this by:
- Listening to your needs with an open mind
- Communicating with you often and with honesty
- Responding to you quickly and professionally
- Welcoming opportunities that require creative solutions
- Negotiating every deal with precision and proficiency
For a quicker home selling process that results in your desired outcome, I utilize a series of innovative marketing techniques to develop a strategy that artfully markets your individual property, to the right potential buyers; I find them instead of waiting for them to find you.
To continue to support the Billings community, as part of the Western Skies Real Estate Team, I donate a portion of the proceeds from every transaction to a local charity or family in need, of your choice.
300 s. 24th Street W.
Billings, MT 59102
© 2021 Billings Association of REALTORSⓇ Incorporated and Billings Multiple Listing Service Incorporated. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not verified or guaranteed. Users are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, and status of all information.
- How to Increase Your Property Value from the Outside InFebruary 18, 2021 - 2:31 pm
- IF YOUR HOUSE IS MAKING YOU SICK, THERE ARE WAYS TO MAKE IT BETTERMarch 16, 2020 - 2:14 pm
- Five Home Staging Mistakes to AvoidNovember 8, 2018 - 10:29 pm
- House-Hunting for Pet Owners: Finding a New Home with FidoDecember 7, 2017 - 9:19 pm
- Nothing is Ever WastedJuly 15, 2016 - 1:46 pm