Ginny’s Real Estate Bio
Do you believe in coincidences? Because I think you landed here for a reason, and I’m so excited to have you!
My name is Ginny Alegira, and I’ve been serving the Montana real estate market for a wonderful 3 years. I’ve had the pleasure of helping over 40 families close on the home of their dreams and have dedicated my life to ensuring the growth of our communities is done in a way that affects us positively.
I have 5 beautiful children that get to call our wonderful state home. You can certainly say we’ve got a full house! I am volunteer EMT and active member of the Park City Fire Auxiliary. I graduated after 4 years at Montana State University-Billings with a degree in Rehabilitation and Related Services.
I decided to get into the real estate market when I realized the doors it would open up in our area to help me give back to our community members. I’ve had the pleasure of building my real estate career on integrity, hard work, and the relationships I’ve built with all of the lovely people that get to call Montana home!
960 S. 24th Street West
Billings, MT 59102
© 2019 Billings Association of REALTORSⓇ Incorporated and Billings Multiple Listing Service Incorporated. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not verified or guaranteed. Users are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, and status of all information.
- Five Home Staging Mistakes to AvoidNovember 8, 2018 - 10:29 pm
- House-Hunting for Pet Owners: Finding a New Home with FidoDecember 7, 2017 - 9:19 pm
- Nothing is Ever WastedJuly 15, 2016 - 1:46 pm
- Will The New Credit Score System Help You Get A MortgageFebruary 12, 2015 - 6:49 pm
- Why Do Certain Billings, MT Homes Sell for More Money?August 24, 2014 - 6:56 pm