I was born and raised right here in Montana as a farm and ranch kid. I love the ways of living and working of agriculture. It is an amazing way of life! I am a proud husband and father to a beautiful wife and soon to be Two Little Girls!
I train horses, and rodeo in my spare time with my family and friends.
I have worked all aspects and stages of cattle production and farming. My absolute favorite time of year is spring time and branding. I worked for a retail store for 10 plus years before my family and I decided to follow my true passion in agriculture.
300 s. 24th Street W.
Billings, MT 59102
© 2021 Billings Association of REALTORSⓇ Incorporated and Billings Multiple Listing Service Incorporated. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not verified or guaranteed. Users are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, and status of all information.
- How to Increase Your Property Value from the Outside InFebruary 18, 2021 - 2:31 pm
- IF YOUR HOUSE IS MAKING YOU SICK, THERE ARE WAYS TO MAKE IT BETTERMarch 16, 2020 - 2:14 pm
- Five Home Staging Mistakes to AvoidNovember 8, 2018 - 10:29 pm
- House-Hunting for Pet Owners: Finding a New Home with FidoDecember 7, 2017 - 9:19 pm
- Nothing is Ever WastedJuly 15, 2016 - 1:46 pm