Melissa’s Real Estate Bio
Montana is where our family calls home. My husband, 3 kids and I, relocated from Colorado where we built several spec homes and several owner/builder homes. After moving to Montana, we again built a spec home and an owner/builder home. Construction and real estate have been in my blood since I was a kid.
I graduated from Regis University with a Bachelors Degree in Business and Accounting and continued on to obtain a Graduate Degree in Business with an emphasis in Finance. In addition to being a licensed Realtor, I am an Accredited Business Accountant and an Enrolled Agent. The understanding of business, taxes, finance and the discernment for detail will equate to the same consideration I will provide you.
After 20 some years of experience, owning my own accounting practice, it’s time for me to help others realize their real estate dreams. Call me so we can perfect those dreams!
What do I do in my free time? ‘Construct’ things of course!
300 S. 24th Street W.
Billings, MT 59102
© 2019 Billings Association of REALTORSⓇ Incorporated and Billings Multiple Listing Service Incorporated. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not verified or guaranteed. Users are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, and status of all information.
- Five Home Staging Mistakes to AvoidNovember 8, 2018 - 10:29 pm
- House-Hunting for Pet Owners: Finding a New Home with FidoDecember 7, 2017 - 9:19 pm
- Nothing is Ever WastedJuly 15, 2016 - 1:46 pm
- Will The New Credit Score System Help You Get A MortgageFebruary 12, 2015 - 6:49 pm
- Why Do Certain Billings, MT Homes Sell for More Money?August 24, 2014 - 6:56 pm