Taylor’s Real Estate Bio
I was born and raised here in the beautiful city of Billings MT. My love for the outdoors leaves me spending most of my free time fishing, hiking, and camping with friends and family. I live my life one day at a time and enjoy every step of the journey that I’m on.
For as long as I can remember, looking for beautiful houses has been one of my favorite pass times. After Meeting the love of my life and having our beautiful baby boy together, I decided to turn my passion into a career.
I believe that honesty, positive energy, and efficient communication are all important components within all aspects of life. So, my promise to each of my clients is to go above and beyond throughout the entire Buying and Selling process.
960 S. 24th Street West
Billings, MT 59102
© 2019 Billings Association of REALTORSⓇ Incorporated and Billings Multiple Listing Service Incorporated. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not verified or guaranteed. Users are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, and status of all information.
- Five Home Staging Mistakes to AvoidNovember 8, 2018 - 10:29 pm
- House-Hunting for Pet Owners: Finding a New Home with FidoDecember 7, 2017 - 9:19 pm
- Nothing is Ever WastedJuly 15, 2016 - 1:46 pm
- Will The New Credit Score System Help You Get A MortgageFebruary 12, 2015 - 6:49 pm
- Why Do Certain Billings, MT Homes Sell for More Money?August 24, 2014 - 6:56 pm