Are you seeking to buy or sell a farm, ranch, vacant land or horse property? How about a rural residential property with acreage? Realtor®/Broker Tina Holmes serves the farm and ranch community including cowboys, farmers, ranchers, or families seeking a lifestyle with a slower pace. Bring your 4H projects, livestock or hobby farm dreams to Tina!
Tina Holmes specializes in the marketing and sales of rural residential homes with acreage Equestrian/Horse properties and Cattle Ranches. She has detailed knowledge of ranches, horses, cattle and equestrian estates. Buyers and sellers from all over the United States have trusted Tina Holmes for her expert insights and marketing skill.
- Over 10 years of experience representing acreage lifestyle properties
- Highly-targeted proven marketing strategies
- A commitment to the highest level of integrity
- Raising Registered and commercial Black Angus and American Quarter horses.
For her buyers; the best results come from working together with her clients effectively. She will seek to really understand your criteria and goals, and then will systematically and persistently search until she finds what you are looking for. She is thorough, detail oriented and dedicated to uncovering every opportunity, including properties not yet actively on the market. She will provide all the information you need to make well-informed decisions
For her sellers; whether you are downsizing, empty nesting or selling your home, ranch or acreage, Tina Holmes can help make the process as easy as possible. With successful marketing experience in the Montana area and utilizing proven highly targeted marketing strategies, Tina can handle your real estate transaction with the finesse that only an experienced agent can offer.
A lifelong horse and cattle enthusiast, Tina not only loves the country lifestyle, she lives it herself. She and her husband Sean raise and train American quarter horses along with registered and commercial Black Angus cattle. “Cattle and horses are our business; the ranch is an investment.” “We are in it for the lifestyle and enjoying the work.” Tina also competes in barrel racing with her race and cow bred quarter horses all across Montana.
She’d love the opportunity to put her passion for these fine rural properties to work for you.
300 s. 24th Street W.
Billings, MT 59102
© 2019 Billings Association of REALTORSⓇ Incorporated and Billings Multiple Listing Service Incorporated. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not verified or guaranteed. Users are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, and status of all information.
- Five Home Staging Mistakes to AvoidNovember 8, 2018 - 10:29 pm
- House-Hunting for Pet Owners: Finding a New Home with FidoDecember 7, 2017 - 9:19 pm
- Nothing is Ever WastedJuly 15, 2016 - 1:46 pm
- Will The New Credit Score System Help You Get A MortgageFebruary 12, 2015 - 6:49 pm
- Why Do Certain Billings, MT Homes Sell for More Money?August 24, 2014 - 6:56 pm