I grew up in the rural foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains in a small town called Cool, CA. In the winter of 2018 I made the move to Montana and haven’t looked back since. Riding and showing horses has been a lifelong passion of mine. Through this I’ve learned the skills of hard work, responsibility and commitment that I have been able to transfer into my everyday life. Besides horses, I also enjoy hiking with my dogs and cooking. Prior to getting my Real Estate license I have worked at an equine veterinary clinic, horse training facilities, retail sales and retail pharmacy. I truly enjoy working with people and building relationships. I look forward to having the opportunity to assist you in finding your own piece of Montana heaven, or representing you in marketing and selling your property.
300 s. 24th Street W.
Billings, MT 59102
© 2021 Billings Association of REALTORSⓇ Incorporated and Billings Multiple Listing Service Incorporated. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable, but not verified or guaranteed. Users are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, and status of all information.
- How to Increase Your Property Value from the Outside InFebruary 18, 2021 - 2:31 pm
- IF YOUR HOUSE IS MAKING YOU SICK, THERE ARE WAYS TO MAKE IT BETTERMarch 16, 2020 - 2:14 pm
- Five Home Staging Mistakes to AvoidNovember 8, 2018 - 10:29 pm
- House-Hunting for Pet Owners: Finding a New Home with FidoDecember 7, 2017 - 9:19 pm
- Nothing is Ever WastedJuly 15, 2016 - 1:46 pm